- Partners must nominate students on the nomination form sent by email.
- Required Documents for Application (below) must be sent in one PDF file to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will receive an email with the application form and they must have the required prerequisites.
- The Home University must approve the choice of the programs and courses chosen by the students nominated.
- Admission documents needed for the visa application will be sent to the Home University once we have received all the required documents.
Nomination deadline: 31st May
Documents Required: 15th June
Nomination deadline: 31st October
Documents Required: 15th November
Fall Semester starts on Monday, 3rd Sept. 2018
Spring Semester starts on Thursday, 3rd Jan. 2019
Required document for Application
- Copy of passport
- Official transcript of records in English/French from the home University
- Health Insurance Card or Copy of certificate in English or in French from your Insurance company stating that you are personally insured abroad
- Curriculum vitae / résumé in French or English
- A certified copy of your degree translated into French or English (only for students who have obtained a degree)
- Proof of command of English language for students wishing to study in English (only for non-English Native students, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or iBT TOEFL 80 or TOEFL PBT 450 is required.) or proof of command of French language for students wishing to study in French (only for non-French native students, DALF C1 or TCF B2 is required).
- ISM’s Application Form for Echange Programs (via Ubuntu Program)
Accommodation options are available. ISM owns Villas with furnished rooms and affordable prices. The average budget for incoming students is:
Rent: 150€ per month
Food: 200€ per month
Transport fees: 200€ per month
Others: 200€ per month
Total : 750€ per month
For further information about the living costs, please contact:Mrs.
Pascaline Ouattara +22177 099 50 50, email@example.com
Airlines : Corsair or Air France
Arrival – Fall Semester : 21st
Departure – Christmas holidays: 19th December
Arrival – Spring Semester : 2nd January